It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Nurse Case Manager uses clinical knowledge to assess diagnosis and treatment plans and goals, and identifies gaps in care or risks for readmission or complications.
We’re a global health service company dedicated to helping people improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We offer an integrated suite of health services, such as medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products that serve over 95 million customers around the world. When you work with us, you’ll enjoy a different kind of career - you’ll make a difference, learn a ton, and change the way people think about health insurance. To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Twitter or Instagram.
The Nurse Case Manager will assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor and evaluate options and services to meet an individual’s health needs. Assistance may include such activities as providing clinical information regarding medical conditions or treatments, identifying providers and coordinating complex care plans.
The Nurse Case Manager will promote quality cost-effective outcomes managing care needs through education and health advocacy to members serviced. The Nurse Case manager is able to work independently and effectively communicate to internal and external customers by telephone, email or face to face with customers.
All the above activities will be performed either by visiting the patients in the hospitals or by phone, e-mail communication working from home;
The nurse case manager is part of an internal team working in different locations.
- Bachelor in Nursing, 3-5 years of experience in international clinical management.
- Languages required: Italian and English Bilingual.
- Demonstrates problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to act as an “advocate” for the customer while complying with internal policies and procedures and contractual/legal compliance requirements.
- Ability to operate personal computer, proficient with Microsoft office products, call center software, and a variety of software.
- Ability to build solid working relationships with staff, matrix partners, customers and providers.