Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails. Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business. Gathering market and customer information. Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Answer telephone calls and assist customers.
- Handle orders, complaints, and other inquiries.
- Perform data entry when orders are completed or changed.
- Process sales data and progress reports.
- Follow up on sales leads.
- Direct sales lead to an appropriate member of sales team.
- Answer questions about product or warranties.
- Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence.
- Promote and sell products and services.
- Explain promotional offers.
- Maintain client database.
- Handle billing issues.
- Organize events, conferences, and other meetings.
- Ensure all client information is correct.
- Attend trade shows to promote products.
- Resolve promotional allowance, rebate, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices.
- Track sales expenses.
- Analyze sales reports.
- Conduct customer-focused seminars.
- Complete quarterly sales meeting data, templates, and presentations.
- Maintaining Self-Confidence and Good Listening
- Strong Communication skills with strong business related knowledge
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Languages Skills: English - Italian
- Computer Skills
Apply for Sales Executive
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.